ATROPO CNC MACHINING CENTER
- CNC pantograph with 3 interpolated axes X-Y-Z to work marble, granite and natural stones in general. Ideal for products in which perforations, engravings and bas-reliefs are made, such as funerary, decorative, artistic pieces and more.
- Ideal for turning scraps into useful or decorative pieces.Heavy Duty construction, solid structure and hot dip galvanized for an extra layer of protection against rust.
- Designed with a mobile bridge and work table made up of solid aluminum crosspieces.
- Maximum dimensions of the material to be worked: 104″ x 51″ x 9.5″ (2650 x 1300 x 250mm).
- Equipped with a stainless steel tank and a pump for recycling the water used to cool the work tool.
- Designed and programmed to save energy by selectively deactivating devices that are not necessary for work.
- External control knob, with IP54 protection (special sealing to keep dust and water out)
- Industrial computer in the machine with 19″ color screen
- Specialized software to easily achieve headings and profiles, writing in characters and figures for engraving.
- Video assistance service for remote diagnosis of the machine and free lifetime video call assistance (via WhatsApp).
- Control knob for movement on the X-Y-Z axes.
- Stainless steel tank for the collection and recirculation of the water that cools the work tool.
- Front door with safety switch for protection during operation.
- Dimensions in operation (LxWxH) 132″ x 83″ x 70″ (3350 x 2100 x 1800mm). Weight 1550 kg.
- External control knob dimensions (LxWxH) 31″ x 22″ x 67″ (800 x 560 x 1700mm). Weight 50 kg.